Official Oxley Towers KLCC Video Fly-Through
Oxley Towers KLCC at Kuala Lumpur City Centre is a freehold mixed-use development located along Jalan Ampang, Kuala Lumpur City Centre, and is in close proximity to the the iconic Petronas Twin Tower and Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre. The development comprises of a office tower, a Jumeirah Hotel with residences, a So Sofitel Hotel with residences, and a retail podium linking all the three towers ranging from 28 to 79 storeys.
The Jumeirah tower will offer 181 hotel rooms and 267 home units while the So Sofitel tower will offer 207 hotel rooms and 590 home units. Both the Jumeirah Hotel and So Sofitel Hotel are expected to be completed in 2021.
WHY INVEST IN OXLEY TOWERS KLCC - SO SOFITEL RESIDENCES?
- Close proximity to the the iconic Petronas Twin Tower and Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre
- It features magnificent and modern towers that house some of the best names in the world for retail, services and hospitality.
- The development comprises of a office tower, a Jumeirah Hotel with residences, a So Sofitel Hotel with residences, and a retail podium linking all the three towers ranging from 28 to 79 storeys
- 5 restaurants nearby include Spice of India, House Of Sundanese Food, Chili's Grill & Bar, Ah Yat Abalone Forum Restaurant, Madam Kwan's Restaurant (KLCC), and Il Lido Italian Dining. For nightlife lover, Zouk Club is just a stone’s throw away from the property.
- Oxley Towers KLCC is close to numerous embassies, namely Royal Danish Embassy, Royal Swedish Embassy, Embassy of the Kingdom of Morocco, French Embassy, Embassy of the Republic of Korea, Embassy of the People's Republic of China, to name a few
- The development is also near to elite schools such as Sayfol International School, Institut Kojadi, PNB Investment Institute, Raffles Lasalle International Design School, SMK Seri Ampang.
Oxley Towers KLCC - SO Sofitel Residences video