Kingsford Waterbay Location
Where home is a water paradise and more
At the heart of vibrancy, the best things in life revolve around you and your family.
- Fronting the scenic Sungei Serangoon along the Serangoon Park Connector.
- Only 18 minutes’ (approx.) drive to the CBD, Marina Bay Financial Centre via KPE.
- Proximity to eateries, Heartland Mall, Hougang Mall and NEX Shopping Mall.
- Upcoming Integrated Transport Hub at Hougang promises a life of easy connectivity.
- A leisurely stroll away from the vibrant Punggol Park.
- More retail excitement awaits with the upcoming Market Square at Kovan.
- Good schools nearby including Holy Innocents’ High School & CHIJ Our Lady Of The Nativity.
A space that inspires good living.
Relaxation. recreation. rejuvenation.
Everything you need is here.
It's like Mother Nature saying "Enjoy".
Infused with the natural sights and sounds of the Sungei Serangoon, opportunities to play, learn and grow in nature abound. Thanks to the PUB’s Active, Beautiful, Clean Waters (ABC Waters) Programme, residents at Kingsford Waterbay can now enjoy the ‘river classroom’ experience in the great outdoors. You can also gain direct access to the Serangoon Park Connector that links to other major parks in the North-east Region including the Punggol Park complete with opportunities for water sports and recreation.