At 45-storeys, it will be the nation’s tallest high-rise apartment complex. Located beside the Australian Embassy in the Tonle Bassac district of Phnom Penh, The Bridge stands on a one-hectare site in a tranquil environment, and a stone’s throw from the Tonle Sap, Mekong and Bassac rivers. Live and work in ultimate convenience with everything under one roof at The Bridge.
Why invest in The Bridge?
- New development situated in the heart of Phnom Penh. Comprising of shopping malls, apartments, and grade A offices – this newly launched development offers the ultimate convenience for the residents.
- Quick and easy access to well-known facilities: The famous AEON Mall (biggest Japanese mall in Phnom Penh) and Naga World Casino is only a minute walk away from the latest development. Moreover, the 5 Star Shangri-La Hotel is situated just in front of the Bridge. Here, entertainment and convenience can be found right at your doorstep
- Accessibility to numerous amenities: The place offers remarkable access to different amenities including hotels, shopping malls, offices, residential, and more – allowing the residents to live their life conveniently every day. Certainly, homeowners will get to enjoy living here.
- Offers competitive price: The Bridge Cambodia is undoubtedly one of the best investment choices available for everyone. For only $91k (US$800psf), one can afford to get their own retail shop. The price of the unit is worth it since it is well-equipped with fascinating designs and also deliver a tranquil environment.
- Developed by a reputable developer: This masterpiece was created by a reputable developer, Oxley Holdings Ltd. The company operates as a Singapore-based property investor and developer. More importantly, Oxley Holdings Ltd. has a diversified portfolio comprising an industrial, commercial, and residential development.
Do call us or drop us a mail to register your VVIP interests to view our The Bridge Cambodia Showflat when is available on Showflat preview date.
The Bridge Showflat Location
We LOVE to heard from you ! Register of Interests here !