Park Place Residences represents the creative spirit of modern Singapore. The towers occupy a prime position at the centre of this exciting and emerging neighbourhood in Paya Lebar. The condo connects the relaxed lifestyle of the east, with the bustling experience of the city. It is the perfect balance of personal sanctuary and convenient accessibility. The residences comprises 429 apartments, many with amazing city views.
Park Place Residences rewards residents with a private sanctuary amidst the buzz of the city. This is your living story, a tale of a next generation neighbourhood paired with the peace and tranquility of a retreat. Welcome home. From your doorstep, the city awaits. Yet within, peace and calm prevail.
One place, many moments
Delivering the best in fashion, dining and entertainment experiences - Paya Lebar Quarter is your ultimate place to play. Gather for the food, stay for the stories - have fun inside or out, the choice is yours.
Why Invest in Park Place Residences
A landmark development in the heart of Paya Lebar integrating the best in working, shopping, dining and living experiences.
Located in the heart of the URA’s urban regeneration masterplan for Paya Lebar.
Developed by Lendlease, a leading international property and infrastructure group with operations in Australia, Asia, Europe and the Americas focusing on urban regeneration projects that transform spaces and cities.
3 residential towers comprising 429 units of premier residences.
3 Grade A office towers offering with close to 1 million square feet of best-in-class office spac
- A retail mall with over 200 retailers, indoor and alfresco dining amidst lush green, connected spaces and cinema entertainment.
- Direct linkage to the dual-line Paya Lebar MRT Interchange connecting to the East-West and Circle lines.
- Only about 10-15 minutes’ drive to the Central Business District and Changi Airport.
- Immediate access to 6 bus stops around the project with over 20 bus routes
- Island-wide connectivity via the Pan Island Expressway, the East Coast Parkway and the Nicoll Highway