PRIVATE POLICY STATEMENT
back to top
This Policy provides information on the obligations and policies of PropertyShoppes.com in respect of an individual customer’s Personal Data. We are committed to using reasonable efforts in applying, where practicable, those principles and the processes set out in this Policy to its operations. Please take a moment to read this Policy so that you know and understand the purposes for which we collect, use and disclose your Personal Data.
If you provide us with any Personal Data relating to a third party (e.g. information of your spouse, children, parents), by submitting such information to us, you represent to us that you have obtained the consent of the third party to you providing us with their Personal Data for the respective purposes.
PURPOSE OF COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
The Personal Data mentioned in Paragraph 3.2 above is collected for the purposes of:
● Keeping clients informed of new property launches, existing property for sale or rent & latest market news ;
● Following up on client’s expression of interest to purchase or rent a property;
● Checking with HDB or government agencies on client’s eligibility to purchase a new HDB flat or executive condo;
● Servicing a client’s application to book a unit at a new property launch;
● Processing and completing a sale/resale or rental transaction;
● Performing valuation of property (using anonymised data); and
● Conducting market research and analysis (using anonymised data).
PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
Huttons uses commercially reasonable physical, managerial and technical safeguards to preserve the integrity and security of your Personal Data and will not knowingly allow access to this data to anyone outside the Organisation, other than to you or as described in this Policy. However, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us and you do so entirely at your own risk. In particular, We does not warrant that such information may not be accessed, altered, collected, copied, destroyed, disposed of, disclosed or modified by breach of any of Huttons’ physical, technical or managerial safeguards.
To the extent that any of the communication means which you have provided us with (which may include your telephone number and fax number) is/will be listed on the Do Not Call Registry (the “DNC”), by agreeing to this Policy, by any means of indication, you hereby grant us your clear and unambiguous consent to contact you using all of your communication means you have provided to us including using voice calls, SMS, Whatsapp, MMS, fax or other similar communications applications or methods, for the purposes as stated in above.